Thursday, September 8, 2011

Weber State

For the longest time I thought that when I finally finished school I would return to Utah State where I started, but it hasn't turned out that way. 
I am finally back in school, but I'm at Weber State.  I will be able to get my accounting degree with all my courses being on-line or evening classes.  My employer is paying for two classes a semester so I figured it was time to finally finish. 
I have never given Weber State much thought.  It was always just there.  A place to see the symphony, attend county conventions, catch a marching band competition, and go bowling.  Now I know what an amazing place it is.  It is a great place to get a degree while continuing to live my already established life in a community I absolutely love. 
So, here are some pictures of the place I will call home one night a week for the next six years or so.

I'm not a horticulture major anymore, but I couldn't resist adding a plant picture.


1 comment:

  1. nice pics. almost makes me feel nostalgic. odd considering I didn't go there. good luck with the schooling. I am in awe of you.

    ReplyDelete